All farmers that we know are dreaming about affordable and highly accurate automatic steering system. We have integrated FieldBee RTK system with the best automatic steering controllers currently available on the market. And we have presented FieldBee with the autosteer at Agritechnica in November. Actually, we have presented it near the Agritechnica:)Previous Next
Read the story about the demonstration and how FieldBee auto steer system is different.Agritechnica is a great event. The biggest agricultural show in the world. It amazes you with the size and … the cost. The price of having the smallest stand at Agritechnica is very high. And even when you pay such money you are not happy, as this show is ruled by big companies with big marketing budgets. Like John Deere has paid 1 mln Euro to rent out a whole hall two years ago. 1 mln EURO! Well, we don’t have a spare 1 mln Euro yet. And when we have it, we are sure that there is a way to create much more good with it.
A true friend-customer is better than goldSo what to do if your clients expect you to be at Agritechnica and you didn’t buy a stand a year ago? As always we turned to our community of farmers. We have asked our friend-first customer who pre-ordered FieldBee – Georg, who lives just 20 km from the Messe, whether we can make a demonstration at his farm. He kindly agreed to help us to do that. Actually, all the whole of his family was helping us. And that was the greatest event in our life! We had a great presentation location and the field with tractor and a shed. We had an amazing time and very good demonstration.
About Georg our hostGeorg is a young farmer who runs a beautiful 300-year-old farm together with his brother in law. They grow vegetables, mostly potatoes. He is an example of a farmer who returned from the office work back to the land. “I will never go back to the office. Farming is the best” – says Georg now. We are happy to hear such stories. We believe that using technologies can also make farming more attractive to younger farmers. Tamas, Service Manager Europe from AgJunction, has installed automatic steering on John Deere tractor that belongs to Georg’s brother in law. Tamas has more than 10 years experience in installation and service of automatic steering systems. He is passionate about his work and explains that system installation is not so difficult. It should take 2 hours of mechanical work and 30 min for the calibration. Watch the video how we had installed the autosteer here:
How FieldBee automatic steering system is different?There are many automatic steering systems available on the market. So how is FieldBee system different:
- 🚜 High accuracy. The FieldBee RTK system provides 0-4 cm accuracy of driving. FieldBee sensor could be connected to a local NTRIP provider and easily changed between tractors. In this case, the price for such accuracy can be just 600 Euro.
- 🚜 Terrain compensation. There is already built in tilt compensation inside the automatic steering controller. So you don’t need to pay extra for it. And of course, it will make the accuracy of the system even higher, which works especially well on hilly fields.
- 🚜 Works on any tractor. A special kit for 1000 tractor models increases the quality and the accuracy of the system. And there is a special adjustable kit for the rest of the models.
- 🚜 Different installation modes are available: steering ready, hydraulic and mechanical. If your tractor is not steer-ready you will find yourself choosing between hydraulic and mechanical installation. Watch the video with the advice from Tamas.
- 🚜 High quality. Same automatic steering controllers are used by Claas, Mueller-Electronics, Ag Leader, TeeJet and other precision farming technology providers.
- 🚜 Can be changed between tractors. The good thing about this system is that you can change it between the tractors. You will need to purchase a special kit for each tractor (100-150 Euro) but rest of the system parts you can move between tractors. Tamas can do that in approximately in 2-3 hours:)
- 🚜 Upgradable to new functionalities like section control, teamwork and much more that you tell us you need most of all.
- 🚜 Good Price. High quality highly accurate RTK system at the price of submeter accuracy.