Michael Utkin – the founder of eFarmer – has become a speaker at the international exhibition Innotech 2017.
To find a product – market fit is not an easy task for all the businessmen, especially, if it is in the traditional agricultural sector. Ukrainians in Western Europe have a reputation of being good engineers and developers, but at the same time, lack the skills of running a business in the right manner.
Michael Utkin will help the forum visitors understand peculiarities of conducting business in the agricultural sector. He will share his ideas during his presentation on, “How to find a product-market fit in AgTech”.
The speaker will tell you:
- How the company got into European Space Agency business incubator;
- About his impressions after visiting agtech- and agricultural exhibitions;
- How to build sales channels in different countries;
- Which technologies in his company work and which – don’t;
- eFarmer’s plans for the future.
This case will highlight the importance of communication and feedback from users in the product development.
Do you want to know more about technologies of running agrobusiness? Register for the conference here!